Have you ever wondered how it really looks to show love to others? Over the past few years I have discovered how to love everyone like God commands us to. Trust me when I tell you that it is not an easy task. When you look at them through the eyes of God, your whole outlook changes. That is when the compassion steps in and softening of your heart steps in. Again this is no easy task that you can do on your own, keep God on your mind and practice showing this love to the world. ❤️🌍🌎❤️
Helpful tools and benefits to help with wearing your God-ggles:
1. Remember the love that God has for you.
2. Recall the non loving things that you have done and said to people. Remember how they still love you inspite of your faults.
3. Your outlook on life will be a much lighter and cheerful one.
4. Fun to be around due to your loving nature.
5. Patience level will increase.
6. Discernment will be sole dictator of your existence due to the wisdom that you gain from God.
7. You will truly understand God’s love and be able to show it.
8. You will be able to spot distractions and be able to fight temptations.
These are just some benefits to wearing your God-ggles. You will have better than 20/20 vision!!!
Don’t leave home without your God-ggles each day 👓 🏠 you need them to go along with your full armor of God.
Ephesians 6:10-18New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against [a]flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 [b]in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 [c]With all prayer and petition [d]pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, [e]be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
‘TIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♡Posted by Sweet Inspirations by Candyce♡